Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels is important for overall health and well-being. Healthy blood sugar levels in turn promote a healthy weight, healthy hormone levels, metabolism, and overall body function.
Youngevity Healthy Blood Sugar Pak
Youngevity Healthy Blood Sugar Pak is a specially designed nutritional supplement program that provides the body with the ultimate 90 essential nutrients, 90 For Life, along with Sweet Eze, a potent , natural blood sugar leveling supplement ideal for anyone who is watching their blood sugar levels.
Strengthening the body’s response to its natural mechanism to regulate blood sugar is the main focus of this amazing set of Youngevity supplements. The 90 For Life, provides the body the basic and fundamental building blocks to ensure maximum saturation of any deficiencies that arise through diet and stress. The proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, fruits, vegetables, essential oils, and hundreds of other nutrients supports the bodies systems and organs so they can not only function properly, but also repair and recover from the stresses individuals place on their body.
The proper functioning, development, and repair of the pancreas, the insulin producing organ of the body is essential for proper maintenance of blood sugar levels. The 90 For Life set of products, Beyond Tangy Tangerine, Beyond Osteo-fx, and Ultimate EFA Plus, combine their powerful nutrients to supply the organs what they need.
Sweet Eze is the central element in the Healthy Blood Sugar Pak that focuses all its nutrients to specifically maintain the immediate levels of blood sugar that can be caused by food intake. Sweet Eze powerful nutrients such as Chromium, Cinnamon, Bitter Melon, and Gymnema Leaf Extract have been shown to efficiently transport glucose into cells, support healthy insulin levels, and improve blood sugar control after carbohydrate meals.
This pack is specifically formulated to support and promote healthy blood sugar levels. Each pack provides broad spectrum foundation nutrition and includes BTT 2.0 Citrus Peach Fusion – 480g canister, EFA PLUS- 90 soft gels, Beyond Osteo-fx powder – 357g Canister and Slender FX Sweet Eze.
Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0 is the most advanced multi-vitamin mineral complex to date that provides you the highest quality essential nutrients that your body needs for optimal health. Synergizing cofactors ensure maximum nutrient absorption and benefits.
Beyond Osteo-Fx™ Powder
Beyond Osteo-fx Powder was formulated to support optimal bone and joint health containing nutrients that enhance calcium absorption by the body, in an easy to consume powder form. 357g Canister Adult: Mix 1 scoop in water/juice per 100 lbs of body weight, 1 to 2 times daily.
A proprietary blend of essential fatty acids from borage, flax and fish oils. Used as part of a healthy diet, essential fatty acids may support the body in many ways, especially coronary function.
Slender Fx™ Sweet Eze™
Slender Fx™ Sweet Eze™ contains chromium, vanadium and supportive herbs to nutritionally assist the body with the regulation of blood sugar levels.* SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 sweet-eze capsule with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Blood Sugar Maintenance
No matter what you eat from broccoli to turkey, it all turns into sugar! That might be frightening for some, but fear not. Sugar in the form of glucose is the “healthy” and usable sugar your body needs to function. These levels of sugars can determine how hungry and energetic you are, how you feel, and even how you behave. One of the main functions that it helps the body to determine is whether to store or burn the sugar; therefore it is a key regulator we must make sure is in check.Insulin is the primary hormone that transports these sugars that are broken down from food into cells so that they can be used for energy. This transportation needs to be very efficient or the body will be left to use these sugars for storage rather than energy. If insulin levels surge too quickly, sensing there is too much sugar in the system, it tells the body to stop burning fat for energy and start storing it.Regulating your blood sugar levels is the most effective mechanism that helps your body stay in fat burning mode. Whether you’re looking to lose, maintain, or generate maximum energy throughout the day, fat is the source you want the body to be using.
Maintaining Your Blood Sugar Levels
- Significantly reduces the risk of developing diabetes
- Allows the body to efficiently use fat stores as an immediate energy source
- Keeps you focused and alert throughout the day
- Reduces food cravings
- Provides for better immunity and support to fight off harmful pollutants
- Provides better support so that there is no immediate weight gains
Healthy Foods That Lower Blood Sugar
- Lima Beans – the special fiber helps to slow digestion and prevent blood sugar from rising quickly.
- Gluten Free Oatmeal – great source of fiber, fiber helps to blunt sugar levels.
- Peanuts and Peanut Butter – the combination of fat, fiber and protein blunt sugar spikes.
- Vinegar – the acetic acid in vinegar may help to stabilize blood sugar levels after eating.
- Cinnamon – may help improve insulin response to sugar in the blood.
- Grapefruit – contains naringenin, an antioxidant that has shown to cut the risk of developing insulin resistance.
- Spinach – great source of magnesium, a mineral that regulates blood sugar and blood pressure
- Bitter Melon – may help to improve glucose tolerance.
- Cabbage – low in calories and high in fiber, the perfect combination to bring down sugar levels
- Okra – lots of soluble fiber to help to stabilize blood sugar levels by slowing down digestion of carbohydrates.
- Onions and Garlic – very well researched, have been shown to significantly reduce blood sugar levels.
Foods to Stay Away From
- Refined Grains – “refined” means processed. These grains are white breads, white pastas, white rice, grains that are “white” are stripped of the fiber and minerals that slow their digestion and keep them from elevating blood sugar levels.
- Sugary Foods – sugar is immediately digested and floods the blood with high amounts of sugar too quickly. This speed makes insulin levels spike and the body has a tough time catching up.
- Fried Foods – these highly energy dense foods are also low in nutrition, so you’re eating a lot of unhealthy calories with harmful fats that can be taxing on the pancreas, liver, and kidneys.