Dr Glidden talks about the following products in the above video on How To Support Healthy Blood Pressure
If you already eat right and maintain a healthy lifestyle this is the kit for you! Each pack provides broad spectrum foundation nutrition and includes our NEW BTT 2.0 Citrus Peach Fusion – 480g canister (1) EFA PLUS™- 90 soft gels (1) and NEW Beyond Osteo-fx™ powder – 357g Canister (1).
Selenium is an important antioxidant shown to protect against cell-damaging free radicals. Ultimate Selenium™ provides selenium, vitamins and other trace minerals and nutrients to support good health.
Below are recommendations from Dr. Joel Wallach and Dr. Peter Glidden that everybody must ELIMINATE from their diet.
10 BAD FOODS:
- Oats, Oatmeal – even if it says that it’s gluten free.
- Fried Food – nothing fried! You should boil, broil or bake and never more than medium rare for red meat.
Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc… If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. Dr. Wallach recommends using salt and lemon juice as a salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils.
- No burned fats – If you grill your food, try to have something between the food and the fire (like aluminium foil) so the juice doesn’t drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the meat.
- Any nitrates added to meat – (ie: deli meats) tell your butcher NO NITRATES or NITRITES!
- No carbonated drinks of any kind within one hour before, during or one hour after meals.
- Skin of a baked potato (or yam, or sweet potato). If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.